Wayra is the start-up accelerator arm of Telefonica, charged with finding the best young businesses from across the globe and providing investment, office space and expert mentorship to help them realise their dreams. A total of 17 teams were chosen and we're looking forward to getting to know them better, learning from them and helping out where we can during the Wayra programme.
Here are our new friends:
- Dattch is the first dating app built exclusively for lesbian, bi & curious women. See who’s nearby & wants to meet to get yourself a date.
- EI Technologies strive to be the leader in solutions that are able to assess, identify, predict and respond to the emotions of consumers.
- Ensygnia is a patented process to scan images to trigger actions such as payments or registrations Enygnia’s OneScan app makes it easy to login or make payments with just OneScan.
- Eventstagram shows beautiful, live, customisable Instagram slideshows for events, such as weddings, conferences, festivals and corporate events.
- GoCarShare is a marketplace for empty car seats with a trusted community using Facebook.
- Gordon Games delivers Enterprise Gamification for knowledge workers and call centres.
- iHELP is a mobile application and platform with the mission to increase safety and provide effective help in any type of emergency.
- JollyDeck is an effective system for gamification of learning and knowledge examination in enterprises.
- Munch delivers good restaurant food from Wagamama, Pizza Express, Nando’s, GBK, Gaucho etc right to your front door!
- Peekster is a mobile application and basically a bridge between analog printed media and internet.
- Removalstars.com is a price comparison and online booking space for removals.
- SaaSAssurance helps organisations gain ISO certification at a lower cost.
- Songdrop is web application for people to store, play and share the music they stream online.
- Sponsor Craft is a Kickstarter for education. We help students crowdfund their projects, ideas, and events by connecting them to alumni, friends, and family.
- Narrato is "Your life, journaled". All your adventures, organized and backed up. Perfect for revisiting or selectively sharing.
- TicketingHub is a technology focused B2B cloud ticketing platform, which specialises in the management of sales and inventory of tickets.